Consider curtain alterations when moving house
Spring is historically regarded as the best time of year for selling your house. Often curtains are included as part of the house sale even though their value may well not be adequately reflected in the sale price. If you have good quality curtain fabric which you like, why not think about taking your existing curtains with you when moving and have them altered. Curtain alterations can include lengthening, shortening, widening and narrowing and even converting curtains to roman blinds may be possible!
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014