Get Maximum Value from Curtain Fabric
Using left over curtain fabric to have cushions, seat pads and window seats made or table runners and napkins is an increasingly popular way of getting that extra bit of value for money from the purchase of curtain material. Such accessories can also really enhance an interior by complementing made to measure curtains.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014