Drawing Curtains Retains Warmth
Doesn't it get dark early at the moment! Drawing curtains as soon as it starts to get dark helps to conserve warmth. Adding another layer to existing curtains by lining with thermal or interlining also helps by trapping a warm insulating layer of air. These sort of curtain alterations can be made equally to shop bought or custom made curtains.
Be the first to comment!
Post a comment
Fill out the form below to add a comment.
- Curtains Made for You working in partnership with WeSeeHope
- Add comfort, colour and decoration with handmade cushions
- Gloucestershire curtain maker works throughout the UK
- Different curtain headings create different styles
- Beautiful fabrics...ideal for Curtains and Roman Blinds
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014